22 August 2009

... once a year

Accepting best wishes for my today's birthday here! ;)



translation:

let the people run
on the wet streets
they won't understand
why is that i am so happy
in such a bad weather

i'm playing my accordion
for everybody to see
unfortunately
birthdays only come once a year

a wizard will come
in a blue helicopter
and will show me a movie
free of charge,
he will wish me happy birthday
and will leave
500 packs of ice cream
for me

i'm playing my accordion
for everybody to see
unfortunately
birthdays only come once a year

And here is me and the flower cake! My parents sent it to me. It got delivered, and we all hoped that it is actually chocolate underneath, but there is nothing under the flowers, just that stuff, they stick the flowers into.

And there is no other cake :)
I guess I am bound to lose weight!

10 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! I hope you're doing something spectacularly, extraordinarily, wonderfully awesome for yourself. And I hope there's cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you voz!!!!
    i didn't do anything today, and that is very extraordinary and wonderful! just enjoyed myself :)

    and yes! there is a flower cake LOL
    (I have updated the post)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to you! :) Woo hoo! May all your wishes and dreams come true.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sonny! thank you so much! thank you for stopping by too ;)

    i would offer you a cake, but i guess unless you were a real rabbit, you wouldn't appreciate it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday - we nearly share the same day - my birthday is on the 21st! A flower cake is a brilliant idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU :)
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU:)
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAY DEAR Dusik :)
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUU !
    AND MANY MORE TO COME
    :):):):)
    Sorry it was a late greeting but here it is! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whaaaaaaa Happpy Birthday to yooooooooou
    (sorry I am a little late) You have the same birthday as my Dad.
    Love the flower cake or flower non cake thats so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey...hope you're doing OK. Have not heard from you in quite some time now! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for visiting! Let's be friends!