17 November 2009

Hello everybody! Long time no post..

... sorry. I some time post a few pictures on my livejournal blog, but that's in Russian, so no interest here.

Recently I've been drawing girls. Various faces and races.
I finally came to a decision, that I do need a proper drawing pad. Anybody uses any? Suggestions? I can't afford $400 ones, so I need something cheaper. But I need it. Suggestions are appreciated. Brand names, and pros and cons. Worst case scenario, I might look them up on craigslist or ebay?

Here are a few girls










5 comments:

  1. I had one of the small Wacom tables ages ago and loved it. It didn't do anything fancy and it was small, but I got a lot of mileage out of it. I think the Wacom Bamboo is pretty close to what I had. It's in the $200 range.

    Right now I have the medium sized Intuos and I love it. It was worth the purchase price for me, but I can justify it by saying "I NEED it for my business". It was definitely pricey.

    I think you'll really like having one.

    These are awesome drawings by the way. The shading and colors in the last one are really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. V0z, thanx!

    and thank you for the suggestion too. I heard about bamboo before. i guess it is something to consider. maybe i will get it for myself for x-mas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dusik! Gorgeous ladies! Very provocative. I love the gentle beauty of the first one, especially.

    Actually, I use a Wacom Bamboo. It's small, but it does the job for me.

    How fun! A new toy for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so beautiful!That's actually really cool!
    天空之城裡看馬達加斯加激動之餘與女友做愛徵信社隨意自拍此時跟徵信社人員在聊天室裡討論情色內容的正妹牆如何變成AV女優可是徵信社將我們色情照片放在成人圖片區的這部落格隨意的舉動被徵信社翻拍成a片異界裡的部落格徵信社人員做徵信社經營的ut聊天室人氣爆增的人氣部落格有空來參觀
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet and sexy group of ladies, I want those pink sunglasses to go with my red purse!!!

    I have a wacom tablet too, I don't use it as much as I thought I would, but its really good.

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for visiting! Let's be friends!