24 June 2010

Hamsters, cats and woman's happiness

This is a rough translation of this short story header. Unfortunately, it is in Russian, and even if I translated it into English, most of humor will be lost. But trust me, guys, it is very very funny. This short story saved my day, after Italy's elimination from the World Cup, in group stages. sigh...

The story is about a hamster, who lived in the closet, and a cat, who thought this hamster was destined  to be come his (cat's) dinner. Cat tried to get inside the closet, and the hamster thought, that such life is no good, moved in an old shoe. Cat found the hamster eventually, but it took his owners a few minutes and a newspaper to explain to him that hamster is a friend, not food.

(see? the style of the story won't translate properly, sorry)

Anyways, here they are:


And Bella!!! I have not done anything in regards to the mural yet. But I am still planning to. With Italy out of the World Cup it seems to me, that I will watch much less TV now and will finally start doing what I wanted to do.

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha, okay. I will wait patiently on that mural.

    Awww, so cute! I love how the main characters command the focus in your drawing. And nice lines on the shoes.

    Oh oh oh! And look at your new header! Awww, you are looking so wonderfully round! :D

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah! belly is growing and the baby boy inside me is growing too.

    only a little more than 2 months to go :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for visiting! Let's be friends!