22 February 2011

Well, hello hello!

Hello dear blogger friends!
I have not been blogging much recently as now I am very busy. Back in September I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. We named him Santino, a "little saint".

Santino has been growing very rapidly, demanding all my attention and time, therefore I haven't been able to draw much. That's pretty much why I haven't been posting anything for all this time. I even haven't changed my top banner!

Anyways, I will try to write more often. Here are a few sketches of my baby sleeping.





2 comments:

  1. Hello, hello, hello! Oh, it is wonderful to see you drawing again. Santino is precious! What a beautiful little boy. I love when babies are sleeping. They are like soft, round angels. I love your sketches! Much love to you, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bella! thank you soooo much for your comment! i've been out of touch for so long that i wouldn't be surprised if people forgot me :)

    and yes, Santino is very much like a "round" angel hahaha! he has been gaining a lot of weight. if he was not 100% on breastmilk i would be worried. i can't wait when he starts crawling and walking!

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for visiting! Let's be friends!