21 January 2009

Almost "containted"

I missed the IF challenge with the word "contained". But looking at the wonderful illustrations submitted by the members of the IF community, I got inspired.

Here is my contained





UPD: thanx for the comments everybody!

this idea came from CooCoo herself. we have a tank with small fish and she would watch them but not very often. then we brought in a bigger fish and CooCoo immediately fell in love with here.. lol.. here is the documentary photo of CooCoo and the fish

6 comments:

  1. Very cute illustration and concept!

    And thanks so much for your kind comment.

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute cat and great concept.

    and thanks for dropping by at my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find this very charming. I really like your style here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey Krowe! thank you for the message (i could not figure out how to comment on your blog)

    i like your illustrations a lot. they are very... polished, very advanced

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heeheee! I hope CooCoo is just admiring. Wonderfully cute! I love your sense of humor. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've enjoyed looking at your blog. This picture is my favorite. Perfect for contained.

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for visiting! Let's be friends!