12 April 2009

My portfolio website

Alrighty... I have not totally finished it yet, but I needed to show it to somebody! That's just me, I need to see my creations through other people's eyes.

Anyways, come visit me at: www.nataliya.ca

Bring some wine and cookies, I have not finished decorating and setting up the furniture yet, so I have no time for cooking :)

Welcome to my new ... well, not quite home... Studio! Let it be studio!

P.S. I don't have IE6 anymore, so I am not sure what this site is going to look like there. But in FireFox, Safari and IE8 it looks just fine. Let me know if you find bugs!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, that was cool! I like your animated silhouette, and it was very easy to navigate. No bugs here, though I did bring some chocolate covered ants and a nice bourdeaux.

    You have a beautiful name! Does Dusik or Duseg mean anything?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just checked it out, its really fun I like your little waving figure it makes it kind of personal and still really fun, also like the one sat at the table.
    Nice job - congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy and Bella, thank you guys so much guys! Bella, i loved the chocolate covered ants :)... bring those again any time :)

    Dusik - is my nickname for my friends. my friends call me that. Duseg - it is just another spelling, more "fun" one... like "luv" instead of "love".. or something like that :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for visiting! Let's be friends!